Yo-Cheng (Mark) Chang
LSI DTC, University of Oxford
Prof. Judith P. Armitage, Department of Biochemistry, University of Oxford.
Dr. Antonis Papachristodoulou, Department of Engineering Sciences, University of Oxford.
Prof. Juton Hein, Department of Statistics, University of Oxford.
- 2005.10-present: Doctoral student, Life Sciences Interface Doctoral Training Centre, University of Oxford, UK.
- 1997.9-1999.6: M.S. in Biomedical Engineering, National Yang Ming University, Taiwan.
- 1993.9-1997.6: B.S. in Biomedical Engineering, Chung-Yuan Christian University, Taiwan.
- 2005.3-2005.9: Project Manager, The Taiwan Biobank Project, Institute for Information Industry, Taiwan.
- 2000.7-2005.1: Associate Researcher, Biomedical Engineering Center, Industrial Technology Research Institute, Taiwan.
- Department of Nanobiotechnology (2003.1-2005.1)
- Department of Genomics (2000.7-2003.1)
- 1999.9-2000.6: Research Assistant, Department of Biomedical Engineering, National Yang Ming University, Taiwan.
- 2005.2-2005.7: Adjunct Lecturer (Course: Computational biology), Department of Biotechnology, Ming Chuan University, Taiwan.
- 2004.9-2005.1: Adjunct Lecturer (Course: Bioinformatics), Graduate Institute of Life Sciences, Tamkang University, Taiwan.
- 2003.3-2003.6: Instructor (Course: Special topics in bioinformatics), Graduate Program of Bioinformatics, National Yang Ming University, Taiwan.
- 2002.12: Instructor (Course: Microarray data analysis), Tze-Chiang Foundation of Science & Technology, Taiwan.
- 2007-present: Design and construction of synthetic biological components with robust performance and stability based on the bacterial two-component system, LSI DTC, Oxford.
- 2007-2008: A systematic, algorithmic methodology for model reduction of large-scale biochemical networks, Department of Engineering Science, Oxford.
- 2006: In-vitro transcription and translation in lipid-bilayer vesicles, LSI DTC, Oxford.
- 2006: Photosynthetic-driven ATP synthesis by bacteriorhodopsin and F1Fo ATP synthase co-reconstituted in large unilamellar vesicles, LSI DTC, Oxford.
- 2004-2005: Simulation of the conjugation between mouse IgG antibody and nanoparticle, ITRI, Taiwan.
- 2003-2004: Conservation profiling of functionally coupled gene clusters through multiple genome comparison, NYMU, Taiwan.
- 2003: Whole genome annotation and analysis of Klebsiella pneumoniae, NYMU, Taiwan.
- 2003: Whole genome annotation and analysis of Mycoplasma fermentans M64, NYMU, Taiwan.
- 2002-2003: Integrated protein-protein interaction and microarray database, ITRI, Taiwan.
- 2002: Large-scale analysis of bacterial repeat sequences, NYMU &ITRI, Taiwan.
- 2002: Automated protein classification system based on machine learning methods, ITRI, Taiwan.
- 2001-2002: Whole genome annotation and analysis of Vibrio vulnificus YJ016, NYMU&ITRI, Taiwan.
- 2001-2002: Automated and object-oriented bacteria genome annotation system, ITRI, Taiwan.
- 2000-2001: Automated microarray probe design system, ITRI, Taiwan.
- Yo-Cheng Chang and Antonis Papachristodoulou. "A systematic, algorithmic methodology for model reduction of large-scale biochemical networks." (in preparation)
- Chung-Yung Chen, Keh-Ming Wu, Yo-Cheng Chang, Chuan-Hsiung Chang, Hui-Chi Tsai, Tsai-Lien Liao, Yen-Ming Liu, Hsiang-Ju Chen, Arthur Bo-Ting Shen, Jian-Chiuan Li, Teh-Li Su, Chung-Ping Shao, Chung-Te Lee, Lien-I Hor, and Shih-Feng Tsai. "Comparative genome analysis of an invasive marine pathogen, Vibrio vulnificus." Genome Research 13(12):2577-87, Dec. 2003.
- Yo-Cheng Chang, George H. Wadhams, Judith P. Armitage, and Antonis Papachristodoulou. "RoSBNet: From Robust Synthetic Biological Parts to Whole Systems: Theoretical, Practical and Ethical Challenges." The 4th International Meeting on Synthetic Biology (Synthetic Biology 4.0), Oct. 2008, Hong Kong, China.
- Yo-Cheng Chang, Antonis Papachristodoulou, George H. Wadhams, and Judith P. Armitage. "A new design concept for synthetic biological components with desired and robust performance based on bacterial two-component system." ESF-EMBO Symposium on Bacterial Networks 2008 (BacNet'08), Sep. 2008, Sant Feliu de Guixols, Spain.
- Yo-Cheng Chang and Antonis Papachristodoulou. "A systematic, algorithmic methodology for reducing biochemical network models" The 9th International Conference on Systems Biology (ICSB 2008), Aug. 2008, Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Yo-Cheng Chang, Simon Ross, Mark Wallace, Richard Berry, and Anthony Watts, "Photosynthetic-driven ATP synthesis by bacteriorhodopsin and F1Fo ATP synthase co-reconstituted in large unilamellar vesicles." EPSRC Life Sciences Interface DTC Conference, July 2006, Oxford, UK.
- Yo-Cheng Chang and Yuh-Jiuan Lin. "Simulation of the conjugation between mouse IgG antibody and nanoparticle." 2nd ITRI Conference of Computational Nanobiotechnology, Dec. 2004, Hsin-Chu, Taiwan.
- Hon-Wei Chen, Yo-Cheng Chang, Der-Ming Liou, and Chuan-Hsiung Chang. "Conservation profiling of functionally-coupled gene clusters through multiple genome comparison." 12th International Conference on Intelligent Systems for Molecular Biology (ISMB/ECCB), Jul.-Aug. 2004, Glasgow, UK.
- Chung-Yung Chen, Keh-Min Wu, Yo-Cheng Chang, Chuan-Hsiung Chang, Wnsi S Hu, and Shih-Feng Tsai. "The complete genome analysis of human respiratory pathogen Mycoplasma fermentans." 2nd NHRI Conference on Bacterial Gene Regulation and Pathegenesis, Apr. 2004, Tao-Yuan, Taiwan.
- Chao-Chih Pan, Ju-hwa Lin, Jeng-Dau Wu, Yao-Sung Chang, Chun-Ju Chang, Meng-Chorng Tyan, Charng-Yih Leu, Yo-Cheng Chang, Jie-Len Huang, and Chuan-Hsiung Chang. "FeverChipTM for fever-causing pathogen detection and identification." IBC's 8th Annual Biochip Technology Conference, Oct.-Nov. 2001, San Diego, USA.
- Traditional Chinese translation for the MIT Open CourseWare, OOPS, 2005.
- Layer 1 translation of "18.417 Introduction to Computational Molecular Biology".
- The Traditional Chinese version of "Developing Bioinformatics Computer Skills", O'Reilly, 2002.
- Chapter 7, "Sequence Analysis, Pairwise Alignment, and Database Searching".
- Chapter 8, "Multiple Sequence Alignments, Trees, and Profiles".
- 2004.9: "Modeling genetic networks of a living cell.", Department of Mathematics Tamkang University, Taiwan.
- 2004.4: "Principles, applications, and recent research topics of bioinformatics.", Graduate Institute of Life Sciences, Tamkang University, Taiwan.